The School Day
School Begins: 9.05 am
Registration closes: 9.15 am
Lunchtime: 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm
School Ends: 3.30 pm
Please report absences to us as soon as possible on the day of absence by calling the school number 01507 602082 and pressing option 1.
When your child returns to school please give a brief note to the class teacher explaining the reason.
You can also email us with details of your child’s absence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free School Meals
Children are eligible to receive free school meals (FSM) if their parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
For more information speak to the Office.